The biggest online airsoft event is about to start.
Hephaestus Thunder HTs-14 Pre-Order
Airsoft players will have to decide on three Russian rifle designs this year. We've been hearing lately more about the AS Val and its cousin, the VSS Vintorez where a few airsoft companies are focusing on to release before Christmas but Hong Kong's Hephaestus Custom and Taiwan's GHK Airsoft teamed up to product the Thunder HTs-14, which is a hard kicking airsoft gas blowback version of the OTs-14 and most probably the first bullpup AK for the airsoft that will be mass produced.
Bunny Workshop are now taking pre-orders of the Thunder HTs-14 and you can be one of the first to own one for US$590.00.
"GHK system + Hephaestus Custom
- Aluminum 6061 hard grip
- Full steel receiver
- Hephaestus simulation recoil spring guide & spring
- Magazine Capacity: 40 ( 6mm )
- Length: 490mm ( without silencer )
- Inner Barrel Length: 245mm
- Weight: 3300g
- System: Gas Blowback, Semi / Full Auto, Hop-Up
- Muzzle Velocity: 360-390 FPS ( with 0.2g BBs & Top gas )
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Loader"