Now for the weekend session where budding airsoft snipers get to learn something new and for other airsoft players to know about too. Airsoft Sniper takes a KJ Works M700 airsoft sniper rifle which fires at 400fps at 0.4BBs and shows you to paint it. The scope in the video is the Matrix 3-12x50 Illuminated Reticle Sniper Scope and you can also learn other parts used for the rifle below.
- King Arms Air Seal Chamber
- 9Ball Bucking
- CNC Chamber Conversion Kit
- EdGI 6.01mm Precision Tight Bore Inner Bull Barrel
- G&G Steel Cocking Piece
- G&G Upgraded Striker Spring
- Palmers HPA Rig with CO2 adapter running on 12g cartridge
- Cut 5 inches from outer barrel
- Custom thread adapter for 14mm CCW
- 10 inch custom silencer
- Targus TG-MP6710 Monopod"